6 Ways You Don’t Even Know You’re Wasting Money
Michael Jackson was unquestionably the biggest pop star of the ’80s, and certainly one of the most popular recording artists of all time. Here are 10 interesting facts about King of Pop.
- Michael Jackson died with $500 million in unpaid debts
- Michael Jackson is one the of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice
- A library once accused Michael Jackson of owing $1 million in overdue book fines
- Michael Jackson patented a shoe device that allowed dancers to lean forward at gravity defying angles
- Michael Jackson once recorded a voice-over on The Simpsons
- Michael Jackson was godfather to Nicole Richie
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ jacket was sold for $1.8 million at auction by Texas businessman and avid collector Milton Verret
- Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem
- Macauley Culkin is godfather to two of Michael Jackson’s children
- Billie Jean by Michael Jackson was the first video to air on MTV by a black artist.